|The William Davis STJ Federal Credit Union Scholarship Application
St. Joseph’s Federal Credit Union will award ONE, $1,000 scholarship each year. Applications will be accepted starting November 1, and will close January 31, 2020.
The scholarship will be awarded in March at our annual meeting and winner MUST be present to accept the scholarship.
- A St. Joseph Federal Credit Union member in good standing for at least one year prior to application submission
- Graduating High School Senior, or currently enrolled in an accredited college
- GPA of a least 2.50 on final report card (on 4.00 scale)
- A completed St. Joseph Federal Credit Union Scholarship Application.
- A Personal Statement Essay describing why credit unions are important AND how you are similar to, or hope to emulate the qualities of WILLIAM DAVIS.
- A copy of your transcript or a current high school report card.
- An enrollment letter from the college of choice.
- Applications will not be returned and will become the property of STJ Federal Credit Union.
- STJ Federal Credit Union officers, board members, employees and their families are not eligible.
- The winning entries will be chosen at the discretion of STJ Federal Credit Union scholarship committee. Illegible entries may be disqualified.
- Winners will be notified on or before March 1, by mail or phone and agree to have their names/photos published in STJ Federal Credit Union promotional materials.
- Award checks will be made out to the recipient school. Recipient must pick up the check at the STJ Federal Credit Union annual dinner.